Saturday, January 5, 2019

Hello with D2BA

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

I am so super excited to share this card with you!

Are you ready?!?!  

As many of you know, I love creating shaker cards!!  When I got the lovely Wacky Box Background Die I just HAD to create a shaker card with it!!
I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!!  It was a total ' Happy Dance' moment!!

I die cut the Wacky Box Background Die from a piece of white cardstock, which I kept for my base and added a piece of acetate behind to create my shaker card window.  I then used the die to die cut from a dark purple and light purple cardstock as well as from a piece of Wild Orchid paper.  I randomly placed pieces back into the background until I liked how it looked!

I then added foam to the back side and added a sequins mix I created!  I then adhered a piece of white cardstock to finish off my shaker portion and added to my dark purple card base. 
I finished off the card by adding the die cut 'hello' sentiment from the Hello Tag Die set. 



Isn't it fun?!  I am so in love with this card!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!! Love the purple!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Cathy said...

fabulous card!!