Monday, January 7, 2019

Snowflake Tags


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Made In Minutes

So with today's theme in mind I decided to grab the awesome Cute Snowflake Gift Tag Die! I know I'm crazy!  I actually laughed at myself as I have been so excited to start on love themed projects and anything other than Christmas!! But when I seen the theme I firstly thought of this die! And thought it would be so cool to start on some tags for this Christmas!!  LOL.

This last Christmas was the first year I managed to create all my own tags!  It was such a great feeling!!  And seeing everyone's reactions, really made it awesome!  So being that it is a goal again, I better get started!!

Here are six tags I quickly made for today's post:
Like I mentioned before I absolutely LOVE the Cute Snowflake Gift Tag Die!

I die cut the tag from shimmery cardstock to give them the background color.  Twice from each color.  I then die cut the two snowflake pieces six times each from a white shimmery cardstock!

I embossed each white shimmery cardstock piece with a pretty swirly embossing folder!
I finished them up by adding a button and twine!

Yay for six Christmas tags being done!!  Happy Dance!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Kendra What Gorgeous Tags you created!! Loving the colors and your idea for the cutie button and twine bow..gosh they are so Adorable....WOOO HOOO head start for Christmas of 2019...YOU GO GIRL!! YOU SO ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Pretty tags! Love the colors!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Helen said...

Never too soon to get ready for Christmas, right?! These tags are delightful...like the button and bow touch. Maybe I can get homemade tags done for this Christmas if I start now :) Thanks for sharing this idea and the product link.

Linda Hott said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!! Loving your tags!You are already 6 ahead.

quilt4fun2 said...

It was my goal to make tags for all of the gifts this Christmas...but I failed and barely got everything wrapped in time :D Good idea to get a head start for next year. Your tags are beautiful...my favorite is the snowflake also.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Scrapper69 said...

Happy New Year Kendra!!! Your tags are soooo PRETTY! I love the winter colors! Have a great Day!!!

Theresa