Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Birthday Wishes


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Birthday Palooza

Great theme!  Especially since I realized going through my cards the other day that I don't have many Birthday cards made ahead!!

I used the super fun Circle Border Die to create the fun edge on both the top and bottom of my white cardstock layer!  I placed a fun piece of pattern paper behind.
The die cut 'Happy' is from the Happy Thoughts stamp and die set!  The stamped 'Birthday wishes.' sentiment is from the Time to Celebrate stamp set!

I finished off the card by adding some die cut stars from the 3 Star Stitched Die Set along with some enamel dots!!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

5 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG What a GORGEOUS Card!! What Beautiful Colors and I'm so loving the way you used the Circle Border Die Gosh that makes for a Spectacular look and all of the stars....you so Did a Super Incredible Creative job....Your ideas using Miss Emma's Fab Goodies are Brilliant and Ingenious! YOU ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful! Love the circle die border and the striped paper
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Crafting Katie said...

What a fun card! Love this, Kendra!

quilt4fun2 said...

Such a pretty design idea...love the circles and stars...perfect with the pattern paper behind!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Linda Hott said...

Your card is SUPER pretty! Love how you designed it! :)