Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Birthday Candles


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Birthday Palooza

For my fun birthday card today I used the Chalkboard Birthday stamp set!!
I love the candles!!  I decided to go with masculine colors!  I never seem to have enough male b-day cards!!


Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Love the colors! Super fun Birthday card!

Theresa

Linda Hott said...

Pretty birthday card! Festive!

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the colorful background!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

quilt4fun2 said...

I never seem to have enough birthday cards and I really like this for a masculine one. Beautiful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Helen said...

Love the bright, cheery colors of your candles and paper layer. tfs