Thursday, May 16, 2019

YNS May Release

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's release day at Your Next Stamp!!!
I just love release day!
So MANY great new stamp sets and dies being released today!!!


--------------------

I am so excited for the new Butterfly Panel Die!!  Total HAPPY DANCE!!

I just had to create a fun shaker with it first:
Love it!

I also am loving the new Beautiful Butterflies stamp set!!  I have been so crazy about butterflies!  Which is why I am so excited about the new butterfly products!!


All YNS Products Used:
Beautiful Butterflies
Beautiful Butterflies Die Set
Butterfly Panel Die


Please reference our linky at the bottom of this post for the entire hop list.

--------------------

Be sure to check out all the awesome new products here!!!!


Happy Hopping!!
Please remember to leave some love along the way!

You have a chance at winning a $25 Gift Certificate!!!

Have a lovely day!




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

24 comments:

Karthikha said...

Such a beautiful butterfly card!! This panel die is awesome! Love the shaker :)

Karen Aicken said...

Oooooh - awesome card. Love the butterflies - adding to my Wish List now!

Kelsey Thomas said...

This looks awesome!

Carla S said...

Really loving those butterflies!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love all of the little butterflies.
Fantastic card. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lisa House said...

Love love love this card!!

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, How PRETTY!!! I'm loving the butterfly background panel die! I see a "Must Have" in my future!!!! Your Shaker is Fabulous my friend!

Theresa

sharon g said...

Well aren't you clever. I am going to make one like that. I have a couple of dies that are similar, and would LOVE to make this!

Becca Yahrling said...

Wow, wow, wow! A shaker from this beautiful cover plate?! I am so very impressed. It's a beauty.

Kathy Dippner said...

You created an awesome shaker card with that die. So many great card ideas from this hop.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card! I love this die. Love your shaker cards!

N said...

I love your card Kendra! Great stamp and dies set ❤️

Eva Laney said...

Eek!!! Such a great shaker card.... love yet another awesome panel die! Great choice of colors and awesome card!
Crafty hugs, Eva Scraps

McStamper said...

Love your beautiful butterfly shaker.

Isabel Z said...

I love blog hops because they inspire me to create--thank you.

Helen said...

Fab shaker card, Kendra. All those butterflies in shaker motion! tfs

Dee Earnshaw said...

what a delightful shaker card - so pretty:)

Chandhini said...

Such a pretty shaker card, love how you combined the panel die and butterfly stamp.

Mary-Anne V said...

fun shaker card...great detail on this die.

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is gorgeous! I love the butterflies! So happy to be Guest Designing with you and YNS this month!

Milka Gubo said...

WOW!! Your card is GORGEOUS, Kendra. Love it!! :o)

Sue D said...

Fabulous idea to make a butterfly shaker!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my! What a wonderful shaker card!!!

Valerija said...

This is gorgeous. Love your shaker card.