Friday, May 24, 2019

Floating By

Hello Stamping Friends!

Today I have another card to share using products from Your Next Stamp!!

With the current challenge theme in mind, School is out for Summer!!

-----------------

Summer is such a fun time!!  My kiddos just LOVE swimming on our pond!  So this card was created with them in mind!!

I created this summer themed shaker and slider card using the fun Wave Panel Die Set!!
The super sweet image and sentiment are from the Just Keep Floating stamp set!  I just love all the images in this set!!  They are too cute!!

Last year my daughter got a huge blow up unicorn to float on around the pond, so this image totally makes me think of her soaking up life!!





-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! That is just so COOL! I LOVE your shaker card! It makes me wish I was sitting by the pool right now!

Theresa