Wednesday, September 25, 2019

A Teacher...

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

I'm so super excited to share my project with you today!!

I've been wanting to create a fun Stepper Box Card!  I finally found the opportunity to!!
I used the Treat Tower Dies set from Divinity Designs for the package!!  Makes creating these fun packages so fun and easy!!

With all the kids going back to school this month, it's always nice to have something little for their teacher.  Plus it was perfect timing, since D2BA just released some awesome new teacher stamp sets!!

Here is my Stepper Box Card:
I used the Autumn Oasis Collection for all the beautiful pattern paper!  I just LOVE this new collection!!

I used the Rectangle Fancy Framelit Die Set to die cut the layer that I then stamped the 'A Teacher takes a hand opens a mind & touches a heart' sentiment from the Heart of a Teacher stamp set.

I stamped the stem and leaf from the Best Teacher stamp set and die cut using the coordinating die from the Teacher Die set!  I also die cut the apple from the Teacher Die set!  I layered the apple neart the bottom of my box card!

I really like how it turned out!

 A side view:
I added a die cut heart to each of the sides!  I thought it was a nice touch!   The heart die is part of the Pencil Die set!

Are you ready for the inside?!?!

Check it out:
How cool is that?!  I LOVE it!!  So much fun to create!!

I again added a die cut apple to the inside, this time I stamped that 'Teaching is a work of heart' sentiment from the Best Teacher stamp set!!

I also added a die cut heart to each of the boxes!

View from the top:
Yummy!!  I added two truffles to each of the boxes!

But just think of all the fun things you could put in the boxes!!

I'll be making more of these!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 



2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh how sweet! I love the design and that sentiment is so perfect for a teacher!
It Melts my heart!

Theresa

Helen said...

what a great "card/box" to craft. Yours is so lovely that I went to the tutorial video immediately. Can't wait to try one myself. tfs