Friday, September 27, 2019

HB TO YOU!

Hello Stamping Friends!

I'm on the Your Next Stamp Blog today!!

Sharing a project using NEW products from this months release!!

If you haven't had a chance to check out the New Release, be sure to, it's amazing!  The release can be found here!!

For this fun Flip-it card I used the new Birthday Song stamp set!
I used the Talk Bubble Frames Die Set to showcase the sentiment I used.  I love this fun new die set!  I stamped the sentiment in Black Olive Ink and then stamped the musical notes in Pumpkin Orange Ink!

For the fun papers I used the Geometrics 6x6 Paper Pad!

My card opened:
I stamped another sentiment from the Birthday Song stamp set to the inside as well!

Super fun!



-----------------

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

super-duper cute flip it card!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Pretty!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤