Friday, September 27, 2019

Beast Teacher Ever

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

I am once again sharing another teacher gift idea!  This time a Post-It Note Holder!!  Simple, quick and fun!!

I started by first cutting the blue cardstock at 3 1/4" x 8 1/2".  I then scored the cardstock at 1 1/2", 1 7/8", 5" and 5 3/8".

I then used the Square Framelit Die set to die cut the the plaid side of the Paisley Peacock Pattern Paper!
I then added the apple, which I created using the Best Teacher stamp set and coordinating Teacher Die set!

I finished the outside of the Post-It Note holder by then adding the banner with the stamped 'Best Teacher Ever!' sentiment, which is part of the Best Teacher stamp set! I also added a die cut heart from the Pencil Die set!

An inside view:
So fun and easy to create!!


Makes for a nice little gift!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Another FABULOUS idea for a Teacher!! Love it!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Cute idea! Love the paper!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤