Sunday, November 22, 2020

Cool Winter Cats

Hello Stamping Friends!

At Your Next Stamp we are featuring 5 stamp sets, starting November 21st and ending November 25th!!

A stamp set will be featured each day, with different ways to use it!!
50% off these sets!!  How awesome!!

Today we are featuring the Cool Winter Cats stamp set!!

I decided to create a tag!  I love creating my own tags for my gifts!

Front:
I used the Cool Tag Six Die Set  and Stitched Rectangle Die Set for my tag layers!

I just love this fun image from the Cool Winter Cats stamp set!!

Back:
The 'To:' and 'From:' are part of the new Cute Holiday Ornaments stamp set!


All YNS Products Used:
-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Adorable tag!
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖