Thursday, November 5, 2020

YNS November Release

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's RELEASE DAY at Your Next Stamp!!!
So exciting!!
This release is filled with so many adorable new stamp sets and dies!!

--------------------

I am featuring the super cute NEW Tweet Warm Wishes stamp set:
I just LOVE this 'tweet' image!!  


All YNS Products Used:
-----


Secondly I am featuring the fun NEW Snowflake Kisses stamp sets:
Probably my favorite set from the release!  Although I do love them all!  But I love snowman!!

I also used the new Stitched Frame with Snow and Hills Die, which I used to create the shaker!!


All YNS Products Used:
Snowflake Kisses
Snowflake Kisses Die Set
Stitched Frame with Snow and Hills Die

What a fun release!!

--------------------


Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Instagram page to join in the Hop!

Check out all of YNS's new Products here!!


Have a lovely day!!

No comments: