Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Tombow and D2BA

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!  We've teamed up with Tombow!

I got to work with some of their new ABT PRO alcohol based markers!

I really like them!! 
I used Bright Blue (P430), Tiki Teal (P407), Carmine (P845), Crimson (P847), Cool Gray 3 (PN75) and Cool Gray 7 (PN55)!

I used them to color in the fun new image from the Toboggan Fun stamp set!!

Here is the card I created:



So fun!!

I used a piece of Grizzly Brrrz Paper, for the plaid side!

I used the Curve Slimline Border Dies and Slimline Snowflake Die to create the fun design on the left side of my card!

Creating this card has me wishing for some snow so I can go sledding!!

Check out all D2BA's products here! And Tombow's here!

Have a beautiful day! 

No comments: