Saturday, October 7, 2023

Brighten Your Day

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I have a cute card to share using products from Dare 2B Artzy!!

Featuring the fun Pop Up Feature Die on this card:
I used the lovely potted flowers from the Love Grows stamp set!

Here is a look when you pull the string:
How fun!!

The 'Have a beautiful day' and 'to brighten your day' sentiments are also from the Love Grows stamp set.  The 'Happy Birthday' sentiment is from the Flower Gnome stamp set!

The pattern paper on my card base is from the Merry and Bright paper collection!  I love that although this paper is part of a Christmas line, it still works all year round!!  I just love the colors!!

I finished of the card by adding some enamel dots from the Feellin' Groovy Enamel Stickers set!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

No comments: