Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Thankful for You


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Manly
+
I Love Fall

With the two themes in mind and Sweetest Day this Saturday, I thought I would create this lovely card for my hubby:
What a fun fall themed card!!  I just love how it turned out!!



All MCT Products Used:


Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Terri said...

I see and smell all things pumpkin and autumn! Thank you for the reminder that all of our stamp sets and dies we have can be used interchangeably to make memorable cards!

Jannie said...

OMG love this card! What a great Manly card💕