Friday, October 13, 2023

Holiday Package


Hello Stamping Friends!

I'm sharing a fun gift bag today using products from Divinity Designs!!

I just love their products!!

I'm featuring the NEW Gift Tag and Envelope and Winter Friends Gift Tag Card Fronts:
I also used their Card Caddy & Gift Bag to create this fun sized gift bag!!

So fun!

I really like the Winter Friends Gift Tag Card Fronts!  I can't wait to create more fun tags with the paper!!


Divinity Designs Products Used:

Dies: Gift Tag and Envelope, Card Caddy & Gift Bag, Gift Bag Handles & Toppers, Squares, Scalloped Squares, Pierced Rectangles, Snow Crystals 

Paper: Winter Friends Gift Tag Card Fronts, Snowflake Season


Other: Bearly Art Glue, Crystal Rhinestones



Have a lovely day!




------------------------

No comments: