Friday, March 8, 2024

DD March Flower of the Month


Hello Stamping Friends!

I'm sharing two cards today using products from Divinity Designs Flower of the Month: March stamp and die set!

I'm so excited for this beautiful image!

Daffodils are such a beautiful sign of spring!  I have a ton of them planted around our property and they bring me so much joy!!  It never fails, every year I find room to plant more!!

Check out my two cards:

This first one I decided to color in a one and peach color!  I love the yellow daffodils most, but I also enjoy some of the non-traditional colored ones!

DD Products Used:
Stamp/Die Duo:  Birthday Flower of the Month - March
Custom Dies:  A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer, Chevron Background
Other: Foam Mounting Tape, Bearly Art Glue


And here is a traditional colored daffodil:


So pretty!!  I decided to crate a gate-fold card with this one!!  It's been awhile since I made this type of fold!


DD Products Used:
Stamp/Die Duo:  Birthday Flower of the Month - March
Paper: Birthday Brights
Custom Dies:  Gatefold Card with Layers, Ovals, Pierced Ovals, Scalloped Ovals
Other: Foam Mounting Tape, Bearly Art Glue

Details can be found here!!


Have a lovely day!




------------------------




No comments: