Thursday, March 14, 2024

MCT 140th Edition Sneak Peek Day #3

Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

Welcome to Day 2 of Sneak Peeks for the 140th Edition New Release from My Creative Time!!

What a fun NEW release, as always!!
I just LOVE everything in this release!!  

-----

Today we are showcasing the NEW... 
3.75" x 4.75" Card Die

LOVE this NEW die set!!  Creates a cute little card!  There are so many fun layers in this die set!!

Check out my first card with this NEW set:
So cute!!  I am so excited for this new set!  A must have, if you ask me!!

Tomorrow is release day!!

All MCT Products Used:
3.75 x 4.75 Card Dies
Stay Bee-utiful
Gnome Dies
Pretty Heart Scallop Dies
Spring 2024 6x9 Paper Pad
Spring Solids 2024 6x9 Paper Pad

-----

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Remember you can used code KENDRA for 10% off your order!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

No comments: