Saturday, March 23, 2024

Thinking of You


Hello Stamping Friends!

I love Brass & Bliss Craft Co.'s 'Garden Party' Release!!

So many great new products!!

This card features a piece of paper from the NEW Marbled Perfection 6x6 Paper Pad:
I just love the papers in this new pad!!


With the fun colored background, I decided to keep my flowers in mainly black and some tiny flowers in gold!

I die cut the Spring Florals Die in black cardstock and then die cut some Small Flowers #6 Die with gold mirror card to add on some of the black florals!  I just love how it looks!!

I love that the Nested Rectangle Tag Dies has three sized layers! 


Brass and Bliss Products Used:
36030 Always Peony
5007D - Nested Rectangle Stitch Die Set

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




No comments: