Friday, July 2, 2010

Birthday Party Time!

Things have been so crazy here. Been working a lot of hours and trying to keep my little guy busy with things to do! I can't believe he is going to be 2 next Tuesday! Where o' where does that time go?!?!


So we are having a birthday party for him today!! I can't wait! It also is going to be a surprise 50th Birthday party for my mom!! hahaha....I can't wait!


Here is just a quick poster I made for his party. I used this adorable dragon digital stamp from Dustin Pike! My little guy loves his images. This morning I quickly put some finishing touchs on the poster and Sawyer was sitting on my lap and he said "Mommy, so pretty!" He just about melted my heart!



Have a wonderful day! I know on this end we will! :)

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is just darling! Two is such a fun age! Have a great celebration!

DEBORAH said...

Lovely banner!