Friday, July 9, 2010

My lil' Slice of HEAVEN!

Good morning! I can't believe it has been over a year since I got my new room at home! I can't believe how my room has changed in just a year! Thought I would post pictures of my little place I call heaven! :) I just love it! I really can't wait till we build someday, so that I can really make it the way I want it!

Entering...(painting along with 12 x 12 plain paper rack)

Peaking in a little more...


Main station with most of my albums and supplies...


Closet area and 8.5 x 11 paper rack along with all my paper stacks...


Work area...This is where the ideas flow...


Computer area...


Leaving...


Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

cricaholic said...

OH WOW! VERY NICE!!! Love the paper storage!

Michelle said...

Can't wait to come over and play!!! : )

shari said...

Awesome space! Very nice. Shari (cricutrookie)