Friday, October 15, 2010

Beautiful Rose for Breast Cancer Awareness

With October being Breast Cancer Awareness month Faith came up with these great digi's!  Two sets and a single digital image.
"Hope and Dream" Set

"Beautiful Blessing" - This is this week's  freebie at Designed 2 Delight!  The face and flowers are combined digi's from the new set and a beautiful Irish Blessing in the background.


"Beautiful Life" Set

Aren't they great?  I had a hard time choosing which one to use.

 I decided to use the rose from the "Beautiful Life" set, as that is one of my favorite flowers!


I made this card for my dear grandma as she has faced breast cancer.  She just loved it! I've also known other people who have faced other cancers.  I just recieved a call last night from a friend that a great guy we had known (he actually was a pastor and married my husband and I) had passed away yesterday from his struggle with cancer.
If you missed out in the progressive challenge to get the freebie "Beautiful Blessing" or would like to purchase any of the new sets, you can get them in the Designed 2 Delight shop.

I also thought I'd post a picture of a vase of roses from my garden.  This will probably be the last ones I get to cut for the season.  Here's to all you lovely followers!  Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your sweet comments.
The lighter salmon/pink colored roses are very fragrant!

Have a wonderul day and great weekend!

Kendra

No comments: