Thursday, October 14, 2010

Whimsical Willow Tree

 I just love this "Whimsical Willow Tree" from Faith's new digi stamp set "Willow Whimsy" from Designed 2 Delight!


The sentiment "Life is a Beautiful thing" is from a new digi set called "Beautiful Life" which will be released tomorrow!!!

I used the "Whimsical Flowers" from the set Willow Whimsy to make my own embellishments!
I used CI Paint "Amethyst" to give the flowers some beautiful shimmer!! And added a pearl in the center of each.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  I enjoy reading your comments!

Kendra

-----------------------------------------

Details:
Digi Stamp: Tree and Flowers from “Willow Whimsy” by Designed 2 Delight, Sentiment from “Beautiful Life” by Designed 2 Delight,
Ink: VersaMagic “Spring Pansy” and “Tea Leaves”
CI Paints: Amethyst
Paper: White, Purple, and Green Cardstock, Designed Paper from K & Company Floral Dreams
Misc: Pearls, Spinach Satin Ribbon, Corner Rounder, Purple Eyelets

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! Thanks for sharing :)

Annie said...

awww Kendra, this is beautiful!!!!!


p.s. thank you for stopping by my blog earlier and leaving such a sweet comment!