Sunday, July 6, 2014

Animal Friends with GI

Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

It's time for another challenge on the Great Impression Stamps Blog!


But first, have you seen this month's new stamps?!?!
There are so many new AMAZING stamps I can't contain myself! lol

Check them out for yourself:
How fun!!

---------

For today I have a beautiful Friend card!
Always nice to let those friends in our lives know how important they are!

I used the fun Birdies on a Swing (G486) stamp for my main image!
I just love this stamp!!
Isn't it cute?!

 Here's a close-up of the Birdies on a Swing:
Too cute!

I also really like the A Friend (E794) sentiment!
A nice card for a friend!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous Sunday!!


---------

2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is SUPER "tweet", Kendra! ;) LOVE your amazing coloring! HUGS! Mynn xx

Taunya Butler said...

What a great card and I love the message!!