Monday, July 21, 2014

End of Summer Creations with GI

Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog!

I am SUPER excited, we are switching things up a little bit!
Each month we are going to have a week on the GI Blog where the designers will be sharing projects other than the normal cards and tags!

So with the "End of Summer Creations" in mind, I decided to take a fun jar I had sitting on my shelf and alter it!

At first, I wasn't sure what I was going to put inside of the jar, but it hit me as I was finishing up, how fun would it be to put bubbles inside?!

So I did just that!
I created a label out of the Summertime Flowers (F269) to adhere to the jar.

Here's a look at the image going through my sticker maker:

Close-up:
What a fun image!

And what a fun idea for kids!!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

This is super awesome, Kendra! A fabulous idea for summer fun and I LOVE that you made the stamped image into a sticker! HUGS! :) Mynn xx