Thursday, July 31, 2014

Naked Stamping with Red Rubber Designs

Hello Stamping Friends!

This week's Inspirational on the Red Rubber Designs Blog is hosted by the lovely Pam!

Inspirational #131 Naked Stamping!!


Create a one layer papercrafting project with JUST stamping on it!

This was an inspirational I had to try out!
As I knew it was going to hard for me!

I am so use to have multiple layers!
As well as tons of BLING!  I always say no project is complete without bling!

So let me tell you....it was very hard not picking up my bling!!

Here is the card I created:
I create a butterfly stencil from a die and stamped some swirls inside from the Fancy Curls set!

The sentiment is from the For Everything stamp set!
And not being able to touch my bling, I decided to add some faux stitching using the Running Stitches set!

Adds a nice finished touch, I think!
I'm always so envious of people who can stitch on their cards, I love the look, but I just don't know how to!  So the Running Stitches is perfect for me!! 

---------------------

Be sure to join in, we'd love to see what you create!!

Be sure to check out the Red Rubber Designs store for all their lovely stamps!
And other fun products as well!

Have a lovely Thursday!!


---------------------

No comments: