Sunday, March 12, 2017

Little Princess Layout


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a cute layout for my daughter's album to share with you using fun new dies from Frantic Stamper!!

My daughter just loves being pampered!  Don't we all?!  

Usually once a year I'll take her to get her nails and toenails professionally painted for a Girl's Night!  
She absolutely LOVES it!

I happened to document this time:
 Such sweet photos of my sweetie!!

I used the Double Scallop to add the teal edges, which I then added a rhinestone on each!  (This die is an awesome set, as there are inserts that can be used to add different patterns to the edger!)

I used the beautiful Tag Builder #2 to create this tag in which I first computer generated y write-up and then cut down to fit in my layers of the tag!

I also found it very fitting to use the Little Prince/Princess word die-cut for my title!!!!
I love how this fun layout turned out!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

No comments: