Friday, March 10, 2017

Love You Shaker

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

February and Valentine's Day may over, but the new Love You Layer Die is perfect for anytime of the year!

I recently created this sweet card for my hubby, just to let him know I love him!!
 I used the shadow layer to die cut the shadow from my white cardstock!  To create my window for my shaker I planned to make!!

I stamped the fun row of hearts from the Love Is In The Air stamp set in the top left and bottom right corners in Pomegranate Ink!

I then die cut the love you from black cardstock!  To lay on top of my acetate window!!
I added a bunch of heart sequins inside my shaker!!  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this die cut!  I just love the heart in the center of the two words!  So perfect!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Be sure to check back for more amazing inspiration!

Have a beautiful day! 

2 comments: