Thursday, November 15, 2018

Believe in the Magic

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!

-----------------

This challenge we were asked to find inspiration from a sketch and use some new release items!!

How fun!

I decided to grab the new Winter Unicorns Rock stamp set, as I absolutely love this set!!

I created this fun card:

Isn't it cute?!

I love how it turned out!!

I added Glossy Accents to each of the ornaments and while it was still wet, I added glitter!!



-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So Cute and with wonderful colors! That unicorn is just so sweet!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Beautiful and I love the colors!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤