Friday, November 23, 2018

D2BA and the Paper Cut Blog Hop

Welcome to the team-up Blog Hop of Dare 2B Artzy and the Paper Cut!!


We are super excited to team up together and share some lovely inspiration!

Fun stamps and awesome pre-cut card bases, make for some awesome cards!!

You should have arrived here from the Paper Cut blog!  If you haven't and would like to hop along with us, please go back to the Dare 2B Artzy Blog to start at the beginning!


Be sure to follow each blog and leave comments along the way!  We will randomly choose 2 winners from one of the blogs, so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win!!

One winner will receive a stamp set picked by D2BA!!  And the other winner will win a card pack from the Paper Cut!!


Blog Hop will end Sunday, November 25th at 7:00pm Central. 

We will then post a winner!!

---------

I'm so excited to share my fun card with you!!  
I got to work with a fun Twist N Pop Card Kit from the Paper Cut!!

I've never made a fun fold like this, so I was excited!!

Here is a look at the front of the card:
I used a bunch of the lovely Fall Harvest paper for this card!

I used the Fall Leaves die set to die cut some leaves out of the pattern paper to add to the front of my card!  I then added the 'hello' die cut from the Hello Tag Die set!

I really like how the front turned out!!

Now check the the fun inside:
The inside is just as fun!!

I love the Twist N Pop Card Kit!  The insert sure will add surprise to the recipient!! 

I decided to stay with the leaf theme inside.  So on two of the insert spaces I put a die cut leave and on the other two I used the Fall Leaves die set to die cut a leaf to create a window opening to make a shaker leaf!! 
For my sentiment inside and the adorable fox, I used the fun Foxy Greetings stamp set!

What a fun fold!!  I can't wait to make another!!

Such fun products from D2BA!  And I just LOVE the fun card kits from the Paper Cut!!

Thanks for stopping by! 


Your next stop in the hop is Vicki's blog! 


We hope you are inspired all along the way! 

---------

Starting today D2BA is offering 20% off all products!  Use Code: ARTZY
Sale ends Monday night!

The Paper Cut is offering 25% off sitewide! Or 30% off on order over $130!!  Use code THANKS18

Check out all D2BA's products here and the Paper Cut products here! 

Happy Hopping!




21 comments:

Chris said...

love the shaker inserts! I want to try this!

Pam MacKay said...

Love the little shakers inside great surprise!! So cute!

Melody said...

Creating shaker elements on the pop out parts is genius! Love it!

Tonya said...

Gorgeous pop up shaker. What a unique idea.

Marilyn said...

Beautiful! Love the shakers inside!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

WCS said...

I love, love, love the shakers you incorporated into this card! So much fun :)

Cindy S said...

I love how you added the shakers inside the twist and pop card. What a fun idea. Great combination of papers, stamps and dies!

Avra Williams said...

I love your card with the surprise shaker elements inside!

Kelly Sasman said...

Your card is amazing! I would never have thought to use the pop of blue with the other colors. And what an surprise to have a shaker inside! You are amazing.

Unknown said...

It looks a lot easier to use the pre-made card than making it myself. I also like the shaker stars. Fun touch! Martha

Lillian A said...

A fantastic card, Kendra, and I love the hello diecut with the backing for it, which really makes it stand out. The inside shaker is the topping on the cake, as they say. Great card creation.

Arianna Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Gorgeous folder card! Beautiful the shaker inside!!!
Love the pattern paper too!!!
Follow already your blog through Google Followers.

Barbara-Jean said...

What a great card. It certainly is fun!

Sarah J said...

Awesome Twist n Pop Card. Love how you made little shakers for the inside!

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Love your card! The shaker panels are so creative! -Tasha :)

cghundley said...

What a delightful card
with the fun inside!
Love it.
Carla from Utah

Cindy Holmes said...

Oh my this is such an amazing card! I just love the two shakers parts of the card! I love that this can be displayed as a really lovely decoration for Thanksgiving too!

kraftykim2 said...

Oh how fun, love it

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! This is just stunning my friend! Gorgeous card!

Theresa

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love how you shook it up! :)