Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Weird Holiday with MCT


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Weird Holiday

I always enjoy today's theme, as it is fun to see what weird holidays are in the month!

November 21st is World Hello Day!
So I thought it would be fun to create a super fun card with that day in mind!!

Just a little background on the day:
The unofficial holiday was created by Brian and Michael McCormack as a response to the Yom Kippur War between Israel and a coalition of Arab states led by Egypt and Syria in 1973.

The purpose of World Hello Day is simple – to encourage communication and dialogue between people of different backgrounds in order to achieve peace and understanding.
Since its beginning in 1973, the day has been celebrated around the world annually with several Nobel Peace Prize winners and peace activists taking part in it.

Are you ready for my card?!?!

I sure hope so!!
I think it is super fun!!
I had so much fun creating this card!!  It turned out so fun!!

Sure to put a smile on someone's face!!


All MCT Products Used:
Scalloped Stitched Square Dies
Circle Border Die
Ribbon End Dies
Happy Thoughts Stamp Set
Summer Vibes Stamp Set


Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

6 comments:

Linda Hott said...

Cute hello card! :)

Joan Smith said...

AWWWWE What a Beautiful ... Happy. .... and Sweet Card!! Love the bright cheery colors and the papers!! You definitely are spreading the Happy with your card and your cheery Hello....So Thank you very much...made my day!!
You so did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Pretty and colorful card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Crafting Katie said...

What a fun and cheerful card! I love this!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love your happy and colorful card...great pattern papers and fun technique on the card front!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Scrapper69 said...

First of all... love the info on WHY it's World Hello Day! I didn't know that! :) Second... your card is so happy & colorful... Perfect to wish someone a happy hello anytime of the year!!!

Theresa