Thursday, December 13, 2018

Holiday Cheers

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!

-----------------

This challenge theme is 'Anything Goes'!

I thought I'd create a Masculine Holiday card!  My uncle loves brewing his own beer! 

So I thought it would be fun to create this card for him and his family for the holidays:
I love the sweet little 'reinbeer'!!



-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

3 comments:

Lily Allen said...

This is so nice and cute.Thanks for sharing.

Marilyn said...

Adorable! Love the reindeer beer bottle!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

I love that adorable reindeer image! Really cute card! YOur Uncle & his family will love this!

Theresa