Wednesday, December 5, 2018

YNS 12 Days of Christmas Day 6

Hello Stamping Friends!

Have you seen all the lovely work being posted to the  Your Next Stamp Blog?!?!

We're celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas!!

All the designers have created a post for the 12 Days Of Christmas series!  Let me tell you, it has been amazing to see all the lovely projects!

Today happens to be my day!

Day 6

I'm excited to share two tags with you that I created!

For today's project I grabbed the awesome Drink Tag Die Set!  I love using this tag set to create not only tags for wine bottles, but they are perfect for hand soaps too.  I give a lot of hand soaps out during the holidays and love having this tag set to create tags to jazz them up a bit!!

Here are two I made for my post today:
Aren't they fun?!

I love how they turned out!

The tag set doesn't come with any layers, so I like to create my own!!

I run the die through my Big Shot, cutting the pattern paper on what would be the front side of the tag only, not the top portion with the hole.
After die cutting it, I may trim a little off the top side if needed to get the look I want.  Just depends on how big I want each layer to be.

For the darker purple tag, I die cut a few layers!

Here is a look at just one:
I used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set for my white cardstock layer.  The fourth from smallest rectangle is the perfect fit for this tag!  I added the 'Happy Holidays' die cut sentiment, which is from the Holiday Scribble Tree Die Set!

I then added some Divine Twine and a clustered snowflake embellishment I created!

The smallest snowflake was created by die cutting one specific snowflake I wanted from the Snowflake Panel Die!
It's always fun to get the most out of your products!  This panel die is one of my favorites!!  But it's sometimes fun to just use the beautiful snowflakes from it!!

A look at both the tags on my soap bottles:
Perfect addition to my gifts!!

They would be perfect on Wine Bottles too!!




-----------------

Be sure to check out the  Your Next Stamp Blog and leave some love!  You have a chance at winning a $25 Gift Certificate!!

Lots of eye candy to see!!

I hope I've inspired you today!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Those are so CUTE Kendra! Wonderful tags to dress up those soap bottles!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous tags! Love the colors and paper! Your snowflakes are cute
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️