Monday, December 31, 2018

Someone Very Special


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

For the left border I used the fun Chinese Geometric Edger (10565)!  I added some rhinestones for a fun touch!
I used the lovely Oriental Poppies (10578) for the flowers!! I die cut it once from green cardstock and twice from a peach/orange card stock.  The green I used as the base, I trimmed each the flowers and adhered to the base.  I then used a few of them to add pop-dots to the back to give dimension!

I love poppies!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty! Love the coral color with that geometric pattern.

Crafting Katie said...

Gorgeous card! Such fun cards and beautiful colors!

Marilyn said...

Pretty!! Love the colors!
Happy New Year!
Marilyn❤