Sunday, January 20, 2019

Love


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I really like this 'love' inspired card!!  
I used the awesome Cascading Hearts (10553) to create the border on each side!  I absolutely LOVE this beautiful die!!  I die cut a portion of it with my darker glittery blue paper as well so I could of the hearts to add as accents near the top right.

I used the Simple Scalloped Edgers (10463) to create the scallop edges from the pink pattern paper.  For my center white cardstock, I embossed with one of my favorite heart embossing folders!! 

Do you think I could have gotten any more hearts on this card??!!

For my sentiment I used the lovely Giant Layered Love (10557)!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Helen said...

Such a delightful card, Kendra. Like the layers of hearts and the color combo. tfs

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card! Love the heart borders!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️