Thursday, January 3, 2019

YNS January Release

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's release day at Your Next Stamp!!!
Release day is always a wonderful day!!
So MANY great new stamp sets and dies being released today!!!
I love all the love in the air!!  And the adorable new snowman stamp set!!  So awesome!

And we can't forget about the awesome new background dies!!!


--------------------

First up I am showcasing the cute new Chickie Love stamp set!!
 When I seen the adorable chickie shooting arrows I got this idea right away!!

Combined with the new So Many Squares Panel Die I think it turned out so cute!!

I created this card so that each window was its own shaker.  The top and bottom rows have the same sequins and the center row has just a clear glitter as I didn't want to take away from the word 'Love'.

Here's a view of it flat to see the sequins:
Shake Shake!!

The die cut 'LOVE' letters are from the Bold Alpha Die Set!  There are so many fun options a person can do with this awesome panel die!  The word 'Snow' could be added or even 'Brrr'!  Flip it the other way and you could put 'Mom' or 'Dad'!  Fun fun!!

All YNS Products Used:

-----

I am once again featuring the So Many Squares Panel Die for this card!  As many of you probably already know I love creating shaker cards!!  I couldn't resist making another!

I'm so excited about the new  Flurry of Happiness stamp set!  I am a sucker for snowmen!!
I just love this image!!

I'm so excited to have a Christmas card for 2019 already!!  I was short on cards this year, so I'm hoping to get in the habit of creating a few each month!  So I was very excited for this set!!

All YNS Products Used:
The Perfect Blend Gumdrops

-----

And lastly I have a pretty Thank You card to share with you using the new Many Thanks stamp set!
I love the CAS design of this card!

All YNS Products Used:

Aren't all these new sets amazing?!?  Be sure to check out the other ones as well!!

Please reference our linky at the bottom of this post for the entire hop list.

--------------------

Be sure to check out all the awesome new products here!!!!

Happy Hopping!!
Please remember to leave some love along the way!
You have a chance at winning a $25 Gift Certificate!!!

Have a lovely day!




50 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

What a fun group of cards! I love how you've used that background die - so many great ideas.

Cynthia Cole said...

Loving all these cards!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, all of your cards are gorgeous! Loving the background die! The snowman has stolen my heart!

Kari S said...

I love the bird shooting the arrow! Thanks for the inspiration.

Doni High said...

Gota love chicki love!

Isabelle said...

Your cards are amazing ! I specially love the second card with the snowman, I always love snowmen. I cannot wait to receive my order.

Christi Conley said...

I LOVE shaker cards, too and this new panel die is perfect! I need it!!

B. Poteraj said...

I like the little windows as a shaker. Great look.

Tracie said...

Great cards. I love the shaker cards. So adorable.

Kelsey Thomas said...

Love your cards! :)

Becca Yahrling said...

Awesome array of cards! I love the shakers the best since they're my fave type of card. And the Flurry of Happiness set … must have!! So precious and sweet.

Bunny said...

Cute cards. I really love the So Many Squares Panel Die.

sharon g said...

I can't get enough of the chick. The shaker is so cute as a background.

Connie said...

I love shaker cards and yours is adorable. Of course, the chick is so cute.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Too cute! I love the little cupid chick and how you did the lettering! Love that window die too!

Mary-Anne V said...

Thanks for showing us so many new products with your wonderful cards. I love that snowman he is just too cute!

Helen said...

Such lovely cards, Kendra. I especially like the shaker window cards. tfs

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Your cards are so fun! Lovin' the new window die - I can think of so many uses for it!!

Avra Williams said...

That die looks like a lot of fun! And you are the Queen of shaker cards!

Jenn Zurowski said...

Love the cards!

Indy's Designs said...

What wonderful cards! I'm hoping to get a jump start on my 2019 Christmas cards too! Thanks for all your inspiring work!
Debbie

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Fantastic creations!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Beautiful and super cute cards!!!

Marilyn said...

OMG!! I love your cards especially the shaker ones!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Raga Senthil said...

Great cards!! I love the cupid chickee card more!! Thank you for the inspirations!

~amy~ said...

Love all of your fantastic designs Kendra!

Nancy said...

Love all these fun designs! Shakers are always so cute!

Macimbalo said...

Fun cards! I love how you use the new products - your chickee card is just so cute!!!

Dee Earnshaw said...

love your cards - the shaker cards are so inspiring:)

Debbie Rumpza said...

Sweet shaker cards! I love the tiny bits you put in them.

Fikreta said...

lvoe these gorgoeus cards!

https://bharatinayudu.com/ said...

OMG!!! such a cute and adorable Shaker Cards! Super fun and super cute. Awesome inspiration. Crafty Hugs - Bharati

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your cards are super adorable! I love them all!!

Judy Markowitz said...

Wow! Your projects are absolutely adorable!!!!!

Sue D said...

Cute cards. Love the shakers and the arrows hitting the O in Love.

Andrea Hastilow said...

WOW What an amazing trio of cards. Love all three, especially the shaker, so sweet. Thank you for sharing.

Louise said...

great cards! I love how you used that panel die

Lynne in NI said...

Aww these are fab! I love the background die, it makes a great shaker card :)

Heather said...

Great collection of cards! I love the two shaker cards--adorable and, oh, so fun!!

TeacherMom said...

Wow! Love all your cards!!! I love that you turned the two of them into shaker cards. Adorable! And that snowman........love!!!!! Thanks for sharing your creativity and inspiration!!!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love your cards.
The windows make wonderful
shakers. Putting the
clear in the middle to
not take away from the
sentiment was a good idea.
thanks for sharing some
fantastic cards.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome cards! Love the shakers and that fabulous window panel! Love the cute Chickie Love set and also that adorable snowman from Flurry of Happiness! Pretty thank you card too!

Karthikha said...

Fantastic set of cards! I love the shakers! :)

Valerija said...

These are all very beautiful.

Roberta Stevenson said...

WOW! Your creations are all AMAZING! I really love the snowman shaker card! These new stamp sets are awesome too!

Monika Reeck said...

wow you made three Cards and all are Beautiful
I love the first one with the Shaker and arrow there cute Scene
and the second one love the window Shaker too
great Cards you made using the New release
Hughs
Monika

Renee V said...

These are all awesome cards! Really loving the first one, such a creative way to do a shaker..turned out amazing!!!!!!!

Christi said...

All 3 cards are just wonderful but the first card is just sticking adorable! I would of never thought to use that die like that! What an awesome idea! I will have to try that! Thank you for such great inspiration and for sharing your talents with us!

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

Absolutely love the first card. What a great idea to have the "O" as the target!!

Chark said...

love all these!