Tuesday, January 1, 2019

YNS January Preview Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's preview day at Your Next Stamp!!!
Which means tomorrow is release day!!
Yay!

This month is full of so much love!!  I love it!!

--------------------

Today I am featuring the adorable new Love and Hugs stamp set and coordinating die:
The sweet dog is just so loveable!!

I used the new Floating Heart Panel Die for my background!!  I die cut it with a piece of white cardstock and placed a piece of red behind it!  I always save all the tiny pieces from the background dies until I am completely done with a card, because you never know if you'll need them.  In this case I am so glad I saved them!  I decided to take some of the tiny hearts and add them into the large heart openings!  I really like the added touch!

I also used the Stripe-tastic Heart Die Set to die cut a larger heart to place behind my dog and sentiment just to give this card some more love and hearts! :)  I finished the card by adding three gumdrops to the heart which are part of the new The Perfect Blend Gumdrops set!

I am so in love with this adorable card!!  It is such a great feeling to working on some love themed cards!!  Just puts some happy in the heart!  

All YNS Products Used:
Love and Hugs
Love and Hugs Die Set
Floating Heart Panel Die
The Perfect Blend Gumdrops

--------------------

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view all the other sneak peeks!!

Have a lovely day!!

9 comments:

Georgiana said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Cathy said...

adorable!!

Marilyn said...

OMG!! Your card is so adorable! Love the cute dog holding the heart!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

mn36 said...

Cute dog and heart

Karen Aicken said...

OMGoodness, this is adorable!

Grudniowe Handmade said...

OMG!! Your card is so CUTE!

Skibs said...

Could this dog is so stinkin cute!!!

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Adorable!!! So cute and just in time for valentines!

Rose Mary Smalley said...

Your card turned out so cute. I love that little dog....great job on the card....super sweet! It makes my heart happy too!