Monday, October 21, 2019

Christmas Wishes


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a pretty Christmas card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

Check out this pretty card:
I just LOVE how it turned out!!

I used some yummy Silver Gem Nuvo Glitter Paste along with Frantic Stamper Plaid Stencil (STN-032) to create the sparkly plaid background!!

I used the Christmas Wishes (10714) for my sentiment!  I love the fun font!!

To finish off the card, I added some twine, a die cut snowflake and button!  The snowflake is from the Snowflake Trio (10043) die set!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Helen said...

Such a lovely card, Kendra. The silver plaid background is so "cool" for the winter themed holiday card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Scrapper69 said...

Really pretty card!