Thursday, October 3, 2019

Spook-Tacular Halloween

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!

-----------------

Theme:
Go Long

Create a long, thin card...3.75"x9"!

What a great theme!  I find myself not creating cards this size very much!

I decided to create a Halloween card:
For the cute kids I used the super cute Ghoul-Tastic Halloween stamp set!  I just LOVE these images!!

The cat is from the Trick or Treat stamp set!

Such a fun shaker Halloween card!!



All YNS Products Used:

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

3 comments:

ali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrapper69 said...

OMGOODNESS! How CUTE!!! I love your long fun Shaker Halloween card! Those images are super adorable!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the little characters!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤