Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween GC Holder


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Gift Card Giving

Happy Halloween!!

With Halloween in mind I created this cute gift card holder for a friend:
Her birthday was Tuesday and she loves Halloween!!  So I made this gift card holder for her and put a Starbucks GC in it!!

I created the gift card holder using the awesome Pretty Gift Card Holder Die!!

The sentiment and die cut pumpkin are part of the Halloween Fun stamp and die set!  The leaves on the pumpkin are from the Cute Pumpkin Tag Die!

So cute!!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute gift card holder! love the polka dot paper Happy Halloween!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

quilt4fun2 said...

So cute! I like the texture on that die and love the leaves and tendrils.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com