Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Be My Valentine


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

I Need A Favor

Always a fun theme!!

With Valentine's Day around the corner, I decided to create a quick valentine to give one of my kiddos:
I thought the new Always Love to Read stamp/die set was perfect to use the bookmark die to create this fun valentine!! 

Such a fun use of the bookmark!

I stamped the 'Be My Valentine' sentiment from the Love Is In the Air stamp set!  The little stamped heart is in that set as well.
The tiny ' I love you.' sentiment is part of the new Mini Valentines stamp set!

So fun!!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute treat!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

shabbypinkhouse said...

Absolutely adorable! Great idea for kids crafting and for their classmates! tfs Hugs, Christine

quilt4fun2 said...

What a cute idea for a bookmark! Your kiddo will love this and the candy too!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Scrapper69 said...

Awe... How cute!!!

Theresa

SD said...

Cute treat! So creative using bookmark in a new way. Thank you.