Saturday, February 22, 2020

Pretty Butterfly

Hello Sweet Crafty Friends!

I am so excited to share my project with you today using Lisa Horton Crafts products!

I just got an amazing package from her this week with new goodies that will be release this coming week!!



Here is a look at one of the first cards I made with some of the new products:
I love how it turned out!!

I used the new Nested Flags to create the fun shaped card base! Along with a few more layers!  The first layer was die cut from a piece of white cardstock!  I really liked the added white flag layer!  The next layer I die cut from a piece of new paper from the Bali Paper!! (I love the paper in this collection!!)  I cut another layer the same size from a piece of paper from the new Capri Paper, but trimmed some of the flag from the top and bottom, as I just waned half the piece, but still wanted the stitching on the side!  I put it on a purple matt.

Next I placed some fun Natural Sisal!! I have honestly never used this stuff and am now absolutely addicted to it!! It adds such a nice touch to projects!!  I love it!!  

Next, I added two Nested Banners, one from purple cardstock and one from a piece of Capri Paper
I am in love with the new Mini Banner Alphabet set!  There are so many amazing possibilities with this set!!  I could die cut sentiments all day!!  For this card I decided to add 'HI"!  I love that there is the added stitching on these tiny banners!! So cute!!

I die cut a few butterfly layers from the EdgeCutz Die - Butterfly Flourish set and added to the banners.

I finished the card off by adding s few flowers!  I used the new Four Point Blooms stamp set and coordinating Four Point Bloom Dies!  I stamped the flowers on vellum and embossed with a white embossing powder.  I then finished them off by adding some Mermaid Tails to the center!!


Have a lovely day!  



2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

What a beautiful card! I love the shades of purples and the lovely butterfly dies!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card! Love the butterfly and colors!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️