Saturday, February 22, 2020

Spring Shaker


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

When I seen the fun new Floral Lace Reverse-Cut Strip (10781) I just have to use it to create a shaker card:
Isn't it fun?!  I sure think so!  I love this floral strip!!

I used the Flower Borders (10782) die set to die cut one of the borders from the pink glittery paper and then fussy cut the flowers apart to add to the shaker window.

I used the Script Spring and Easter (10768) die set for the 'Spring' sentiment!  I just love the beautiful font used!!

Other Frantic Stamper Products Used:

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I love the spring colors! Fabulous shaker!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Beautiful! Love the floral lace strip!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️