Thursday, May 14, 2020

Anything Goes with MCT


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Anything Goes

I decided to create a cute post-it note holder:
So cute!!  

I used the fun 2x2 Note Holder Die + Add Ons to create this awesome holder!!

Will be a nice little handmade gift to add in a package to someone!
 The sentiment is from the You Are Cherished stamp set!!

The added flowers add the perfect touch!!


All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

3 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG What a Beautiful Post it Note Holder!! Love the paper and your Beautiful Flower...your Post it Note Holder sure is Stunning..OUTSTANDING Creative job!
YOU SO ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute post-it-note holder! Love the plaid
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

quilt4fun2 said...

So pretty and cheerful...great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com