Friday, May 8, 2020

Quick Hello

Hello Sweet Crafty Friends!

I have a fun card to share today using Lisa Horton Crafts products!

This card features the lovely Medieval Stencil!!
I was so excited to try out the Deco Foil Transfer Gel!   I used the gel over the  Medieval Stencil, let it dry for awhile.  Then placed the lovely purple foil on top, ran it through my die-cutting machine to apply pressure and then gently peeled away the transfer sheet!  What a beautiful design!!  I love how this card turned out!!  The shimmer/shine is so pretty!! 

I also added some lovely die cut flowers from the Four Point Blooms Die set!  I added some lovely Mermaid Tails to the center of each of the flowers!!  Before I added the flowers to my card I placed some Green Sisal and then added my flowers above it!!

The 'A Quick Hello' sentiment is from the Ticker Phrases stamp set!


Have a lovely day!  



1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤