Tuesday, May 19, 2020

You Make Me Smile


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Tag It Tuesday

Here is the cute tag I created with the theme in mind:
Isn't it pretty??!! 

I once again used the lovely You Are Cherished stamp set for the lovely flower and sentiment!  I was going to stamp the floral image in black ink and color in, but then decided it may be fun to stamp the pretty image in colored ink and not color, so I gave it a try!  I really like how it looks!

I used the Tag Frame Dies and Tag Frame Die Layers to create the layers for my tag!!

All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

4 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Oh Miss Kendra How Sweet and Gorgeous is your tag!! Love the pretty paper and you are so right that ink color is so perfect...love too your ribbon !! You did a Super Incredible Creative job...and Love the vintage look!! YOU ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Pretty tag! Love the paper and colors!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Linda Hott said...

Beautiful tag! :) Love the patterned paper & colors together. :)

quilt4fun2 said...

So pretty stamped in blue on the beautiful pattern paper. I like the simple look without coloring the flowers. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com