Friday, December 4, 2020

D2BA IG Hop

 Hello stamping friends!

At Dare 2B Artzy we are having a fun holiday hop on Instagram!!

Check out all the details here!!

I just LOVE this time of year!!  Creating fun holiday handmade gifts to add to people's gifts just brings me so much delight. 

I created a candy holder, mini hand sanitizer holder and gift card holder for today's hop!!

Each of these projects feature the awesome new Wavy Slimline Framelit Dies!!  Showing different ways to use the die set, other than slimline cards!

First up is my candy holder:
I featured the adorable gnome image from the Flower Gnome stamp set on this package!!  The 'Happy Holidays' sentiment is from the Reindeer Games stamp set!

Other D2BA Products Used:

-----

Next I have a cute mini hand sanitizer package:
I used the cute Reindeer Games stamp set for the fun image!!  The 'Season's Greetings' sentiment is from the Poinsettia Tangle stamp set!

Other D2BA Products Used:

Here is a side view of the two packages:
So fun!!

-----

Lastly, I have a gift card holder using the Wavy Slimline Framelit Dies set:
The 'Happy Holidays' sentiment is from the Just Chillin' stamp set!

Inside:
How fun!!

I was soooo super excited to find this fun gift card!  I thought of the new Crazy 4 Cocoa stamp set instantly!!

I hope I've inspired you to create some fun holiday projects for friends and family!!

Dare 2B Artzy is giving away two gift certificates and they have a discount code for this weekend!!  

Check out all the details here!!

Have a great day!!






1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Adorable projects!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️