Saturday, December 26, 2020

YNS Snowflake Kisses

Hello Stamping Friends!

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!

At Your Next stamp we are reflecting on our projects over the last year!!

I had such a hard time picking a favorite!!  I love soooooo many of YNS's cute products!!

So I decided to create two new projects using one of my favorite new sets from this year!

I'm a sucker for snowmen/women!!

So I was instantly in LOVE with the Snowflake Kisses stamp set!

Here is a card I created:
So sweet!!  I just love the sweet snowwomen!! 


All YNS Products Used:

----

I also used the Snowflake Kisses stamp set to create a sweet holiday tag:
The 3x3 Snowflake Panel Die is perfect to use for a holiday tag!

On the back said you can put 'To:' and 'From:'!

So sweet!!  I love creating all my tags for my gifts!!


All YNS Products Used:
-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

adorable cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖