Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Tag it Tuesday


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Tag it Tuesday

I always love this theme, especially this time of year!!  Need to get some tags created for my gifts!!

I absolutely LOVE the Cute Snowflake Gift Tag Die for creating tags:
I kept these clean and simple!  The turned out so elegant!

I stamped the 'To:' and 'From:' on the inside:
So cute!!

All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute snowflake tags!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Kendra Oh Yes Stunningly Gorgeous Christmas tags!! Beautiful paper you chose it’s Snow Perfect!! You really did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU SNOW ROCK!!

sharon g said...

That grey blue is my favorite shade of blue. This is just gorgeous.

Linda Hott said...

I love the papers you chose! They do look elegant, beautiful tags!

Diane Sharp said...

These tags are so pretty! Love the papers you chose, of course, I love snowflakes!!!