Saturday, June 26, 2021

D2BA NEW Release

Hello Stamping Friends!!

We are having an Instagram Hop featuring Dare 2B Artzy's NEW products!!
Be sure to check it out here!!

There are so many fun NEW products, you can check them all out here!!

I am absolutely excited about the NEW Pop Up Feature Die!! I love it!

Here is the first card I created with it:
I also used the NEW Rectangle Framelits Die set for the largest die to create the mat behind my pop-up feature.  The new rectangle set will come in handy for layering and I love how it matches all the rest of the D2BA dies!!  So fun to mix and match!!

I used the new Latte Love stamp set for the fun image and sentiment!!

Here is a look at when you use the pop-up feature:
How fun is that?!  I love how it turned out!!

This next card features the NEW Slim Mini Flower Patch die:
I also used the NEW Slim Mini Wavy Layers Die set!  I love all the layers in the set!!

For my sentiment I used the NEW Special Family stamp set!

And lastly I am featuring the NEW Slim-Mini Envelope Die and Slim Mini Birthday Die:
I just have to use the Slim Mini Birthday Die to create a shaker card for the first time!!  The envelope is so fun to create with all of D2BA's beautiful papers!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute shaker cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖