Thursday, June 3, 2021

MCT Snowflake GC


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Gift Card Giving

With the theme in mind, I decided to once again do something Christmas related, I can't believe it is June already!!

Before you know it, it will be that time again!  Yikes!!

So I made a masculine gift card holder using the awesome Gift Card Tag Dies:

I love this die set!!  I really like the snowflake layers in the set as well!!  Makes for a nice and quick GC holder!!


All My Creative Time Products Used:


Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty tag gift card holder!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Linda said...

Lovely gift card holder! Christmas will be here soon, you are so right! Lol Linda Hott